[SlimDevices: Spanish] Band In a Box 2010 Full + Pach spanish+ upload

davis10 davis10.4rd5hz1301405762 at no-mx.forums.slimdevices.com
Tue Mar 29 06:34:58 PDT 2011

Hi gays. I bring this program to all musicians of forum..
the award-winning Band-in-a-Box ® is very easy to use! Just type in the
chords for any song using standard chord symbols (like C, Fm7 or C13b9)
choose the style of your choice and Band-in-a-Box does the rest ...
Band-in-a-Box automatically generates a complete professional quality
arrangement of piano, bass, drums, guitar and strings in a wide variety
of popular styles: Jazz, Pop, Country, Blues, Classical, Latin, Rock and
more
Also leave a patch to pass to the Spanish ... (I'm latino) as an extra

size: 350 mb (3 - 100mb and 1 - 50mb)
PART 1
Code:
--------------------