No subject

Sun Oct 30 12:46:18 UTC 2016

and initiated at power on.
http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Firmware_update

A quick look through the squeezebox folder (LMS software) I see that the
firmware for the various player lives here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Squeezebox\server\Firmware

I imagine I could download the file you linked, replace the existing 137
file in the LMS folder, restart the Classic and any firmware update
would use this new file version.  But if the player already is running
137, no update would happen, right?  I would need to "wipe" the existing
player firmware somehow.  Would the hardware reset wipe that, then the
server would see the Classic is not current and force down the update?

In addition, this would affect all players not just the problem one.
How do I deploy the bin file to the specific Classic only?

Risk of bricking this is minimal?

Thanks for the help.