[SlimDevices: Beginners] Daphile Network Settings Change

Gramlin Gramlin.7pymkn at no-mx.forums.slimdevices.com
Tue Nov 29 19:14:26 UTC 2016

Hi, new here and perhaps about to ask a nooby question. Anyone using
Daphile right now? I just changed my internet service provider and the
Daphile installation I use isn't on the network anymore. Obviously, its
IP is no longer valid, but I can't seem to find anywhere to change the
settings now that I am unable use the web interface. I seem to be locked
out.

Is the only solution going to be a fresh install? That feels a bit
extreme.