[SlimDevices: Beginners] Is there a diagram of how the main elements of the squeeze software universe interact

d6jg d6jg.7pw7cn at no-mx.forums.slimdevices.com
Mon Nov 28 11:52:02 UTC 2016

Actually I have misread what it is you want to do.

Assuming you have a Windows Laptop and you want to get the audio from
some web site or other to a SB player and your laptop is NOT what is
running LMS - try http://www.streamwhatyouhear.com

Install on laptop. Configure the software. In LMS go to Radio/Tune in
URL and point at SWYH url. Job jobbed.

It may run on your laptop in conjunction with LMS but I have never tried
it so can't say for sure but I imagine that some tweaking would then be
required.

*Vortexbox LMS 7.9 music on QNAP TS419p via NFS* iThingys/iPeng/Tablets
*Living Room* - SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 - > Celestion Ditton F20s - Zone 2 ->
Sony TA FE 320 -> Sennheiser RS 130 & B&W P7
*Office* - RPi -> Sony TA FE320 -> Celestion F10s / SB3 -> Onkyo CRN 755
-> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom *Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - SB Touch -> Topping TP21 -> AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - Amazon Fire TV (SB Player) -> Topping TP20 ->
Wharfedale Modus Cubes