[SlimDevices: Beginners] Squeezebox classic and mysqueezebox.com

nbbk75 nbbk75.7ombrz at no-mx.forums.slimdevices.com
Thu Nov 3 17:16:57 UTC 2016

OK, first of all thank you all for your answers.

1. I have found previous owner and he unregistered a box, after that I
did factory reset and registered a box without any problems

v.49.0.2. I'm using ABP for Firefox but it's disabled now. AV is
Kaspersky Internet Security 17.0.0.611. Router is Linksys E2000 and
connection is wireless. All security settings on a router are default.