[SlimDevices: Beginners] Design my Squeezebox setup?

valnar valnar.5twien at no-mx.forums.slimdevices.com
Tue Apr 16 17:44:59 UTC 2013

Thank you for the replies.  Yah..I didn't get the differences from
perusing the forums.  I might indeed have to save up for a genuine
Squeezebox player off eBay for one of my rooms at least, but local
playback is more important for other locations.

Yes, I plan on running it on my WinXP box.  I put everything on there.
Plenty of horsepower.  I consider it an "appliance" home server for all
my needs, so the fact it runs an outdated OS doesn't bother me until
something comes along where I need to upgrade!