[SlimDevices: Beginners] Design my Squeezebox setup?

jimbobvfr400 jimbobvfr400.5twhrb at no-mx.forums.slimdevices.com
Tue Apr 16 17:31:00 UTC 2013

The only real difference capability wise would be most of the online
music services are restricted to genuine Logitech hardware. Spotify is
supported by Triodes excellent 3rd party plugin though but others that
work through mySqueezebox.com won't work with a 3rd player.

In all honesty mySqueezebox.com won't last forever so it might be a moot
point and you sound like you're like me and mainly interested in local
playback anyway, it's worth mentioning though.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk 2