[SlimDevices: Beginners] Help with newbie set up please!

Matt.C Matt.C.5nrgwn at no-mx.forums.slimdevices.com
Tue Dec 18 09:02:18 UTC 2012

Hi Tex, thanks for that advice. I've had a few other things on lately
but last week I managed to get squeeze commander all set up and (mostly)
working well. The only dissapointment is that the Spotify app just
doesn't work through it. Having now looked around a bit, this seems to
be an issue that hasn't been solved by anyone, other than those with x86
processor on their Readynas who can install the Triode plugin. I have a
duo with a sparc processor so can't do that. Any suggestions?