[SlimDevices: Beginners] NAS + TwonkyMedia v4.4.9

samurai7595 samurai7595.3rfkxn1241052901 at no-mx.forums.slimdevices.com
Wed Apr 29 17:54:32 PDT 2009

I'm considering purchasing the Transporter to add to my 2-channel audio
system.  I will be connecting the Transporter to my pre-amp and will be
streaming music from my NAS.  I recently purchased the QNAP TS-209 II
NAS which comes with TwonkyMedia v4.4.9 built-in and would like to rip
my CDs to FLAC.

First, will TwonkyMedia work with the Transporter?  Second, what
software will I use to create playlists and control the Transporter from
my Windows XP PC?  Third, which wireless handheld / software combo could
I use to access my music, saved playlists and control the Transporter?

--
samurai7595